Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Impact of New Media on National Security

My research project for this class is going to be about how new media impacts national security. By national security I don't mean only America's security but also other countries. Because new media can't be used with some sort interaction with the internet every country's security is compromise. For example many terrorist groups use new media to communicate with other terrorist groups or send terrorist threats to other countries. There are many other security breaches that new media can potentially have on national security and with my research I will try to uncover what these security breaches are. Also I would want to find out some possible solutions, if any, are there that will eliminate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment